This FIRST episode of The Cancer Dietitian Podcast dives right into the most common cancer nutrition question that I get. Listen to the show to find out how I explain this somewhat complex topic to my clients.
I also explain the difference between simple sugars and complex carbohydrates, what makes something a “healthy carb”, why you SHOULD eat carbohydrates for optimal body function, plus tips on which simple sugars to cut back on.
In typical “Julie style”, this episode is full of the practical, evidence-based nutrition information that you crave. With none of the sensationalism, guilt or pseudoscience. Get your info from the expert!Printable handout on “Does Sugar Feed Cancer?”
BLOG ARTICLES ON THE TOPIC:
- Why You Should Stop Saying “Sugar Feeds Cancer”
- The Mystery of Sugar: How Your Body Digests It and the Difference Between Simple Sugars and Complex Carbs.
- Does Sugar Feed Cancer? It’s not a simple question!!
- Insulin, Sugar and Cancer: The Facts
- The Connection Between Diabetes and Cancer
- Does Sugar Feed Cancer? Part II
- Does Sugar Feed Cancer? Part I